That said, the global version I’m using does have the feature, so this particular limitation is only for the Indian model. I have the Indian version of the POCO X3 — which includes a 6000mAh battery — and next to it the X3 Pro feels lighter and easier to use. The latter weighs 10g less, and that makes a significant difference in day-to-day use.
- It is a 6.67 inch IPS LCD display with a resolution of 1080×2400 and a refresh rate of 120Hz.
- (for instance, a typical 1hr build time can be reduced to 20min).
- The additional 119° wide-angle lens with an 8 MP resolution does its job as well as the main camera in terms of colors and contrast.
- The new MIUI Android 11 build is now available for the Poco X3 NFC.
- As for the photos, the X3 Pro relies on four-to-one pixel binning to produce 12MP shots — you can also use the full-res 48MP mode should you wish to do so.
The X3 NFC was our favourite budget phone of 2020, and the Pro is a better phone in enough areas to make it an easy recommendation too.
It won’t be fair to blame Poco for the omission because this is an industry-wide change that affects almost all upcoming phones. The software on the phone has a few peeve points, though. Google is now pushing OEMs to include the stock Google dialer and messaging app on its phones and the Google Dialer doesn’t have auto call recording. In fact, Poco X3 doesn’t have the option for regular call recording either but that can be added with an OTA update. Post the Android 9 Pie update, third-party apps are utterly useless in this regard. The fingerprint reader is on the side and it’s as snappy and reliable as we’d want it to be. The volume rocker above it isn’t as easily accessible, but we can still reach it out with fair ease.
The first thing that we are going to check out about the technical specifications of Poco X3 Pro is its size and weight. If you are looking for a decently large smartphone that can give you a great gaming experience, then this phone can do exactly that.
While I’m not sure how much the flagship-level ISP of the Snapdragon 860 is responsible for this stock ROM, the images from the 48MP camera are pretty good in daylight scenarios. There’s some really good dynamic range on display and details are plenty.